Thursday, March 17, 2011

cleaning day

Been a long, long time since the last post. Lilly is with us in spirit only now, the mice are dancing a jig. Buster, Odie and I are doing very well. Today is cleanup of the office/workspace day. Found knitting projects I didn't even remember starting - major rip out day and recycle the yarn day. Have a huge bucket of yarn now to make felted slippers, mittens, whatever out of. The good news is that I won't have to buy needles for a long time. Always wondered why I couldn't find needles that I thought I had. Bags of started projects inside of other bags of started projects, organized by scarf, mitts, shawl, etc. Filed all the patterns in case I get the urge again, but probably have moved on from these. Also found some wonderful wool/silk fiber prepared for spinning to make felted yarn out of. That was also the remains of a project I never finished from a few years ago, will probably have another 70-80 yards of felted yarn when that is done. Goal is to finish that this weekend.

No comments: